Personal Information We may Collect from You :
- Generally, any information that you enter on our website or provide to us through any other medium is collected by us. This includes any piece of information that can help us identify you, for example, your first and last name, contact number, mailing address, email address, etc. You can choose to not give us some or all details, however, some of the information about you must be furnished for you to register with AirlineTicketWorld as a member, make a booking, complete a traveler profile, participate in a survey or contest or sweepstakes, or ask question or for instigating and completing other transactions on our website.
- When you use this website for making reservations for someone else, you will be required to furnish personal information and travel preferences for that individual(s). You should have the consent of the traveler(s) for making the booking on their behalf as well as to providing us their personal information and travel preferences. Also, their details will only be accessible and any modification can be made through your account with us.
- AirlineTicketWorld may also obtain personal and as non-personal information about you from business partners, affiliates and other independent sources to add to your account details. The details that we may seek include updated address, transaction history, and demographic information. Contingent upon your protection settings and that of your friends, we may use data that you share on some social media platform(s) with regards to your respective location for providing you relevant content.
- Whenever you visit this website, we may gather and store some information about your computer. The data we collect may include your IP address, the web browser that you use, and the referring website. We may also collect details of flight searches and bookings made and other online activity trends. We solely collect this information for customizing your experience, inhibiting fraudulent activities and offering you better user experience.
How we use your information :
- Your sensitive billing details such as CC number, expiration date, your name on the card etc. are used for completing the flight reservations that you conduct using our website. Other details that we collect from you may be used to provide you booking confirmations, products and services that you request for, manage your account, processing bills, providing notifications, respond to your queries, offer you better services and products, update you about special fares and products and services that you may be interested in, customize your usage of this website, reward you as part of any program that you join with us, seek information from you through surveys, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, collect fees, prevent potentially prohibited/illegal activities on your account, enforce our Terms & Conditions of use, and as otherwise described to you at the collection point.
- At AirlineTicketWorld, We strive to make it simpler for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our website. We do this is by notifying you of our special offers via email. These emails contain details related to your travel-related interests, for example, if you search for a flight on our website and have saved your itinerary details or otherwise not complete your booking as yet, we may contact you via email for reminding you about your incomplete booking and any available deal on flights to the same destination. We deem that such email messages will be useful for you and you may take advantage of the special offers available on our website. You can choose to opt-out from receiving our promotional emails and offers.
Who we share your information with :
- We may share your details with third-party vendors who give services and operate on our behalf such as website operations, business analytics, marketing, customer service, dissemination of surveys. Also, we may allow our third-party vendors to gather details on your behalf, including as imperative to manage features of our website. Third-party vendors are, however, not allowed to collect, share or use the information for any other purpose than when needed to be required to complete their functions.