Being a travel lover, these past two years would have been like a torture to you. But slowly and steadily the travel restrictions are being lifted. While your restlessness may be fueled by quarantine fatigue and hints of reopening, your first trip into the unknown may not be what you expect. That isn’t to say you shouldn’t enjoy your trip. You’ve made it through the difficult part, you’ve made it through the lockdown, and now it’s time to reward yourself for your perseverance with some good travel. This isn’t going to be another post about how things will never be the same but instead how you can still enjoy travelling at the current time.
First heading to what actions or precautions you can take while travelling, let us tell you about the new Covid19 travel requirement & packing checklist:
Covid19 Travel Requirements:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Soft Copy or Hard Copy)
- Face Masks
- Covid19 Negative Test Report
- Hand Sanitizers
- Photo ID Proof
- Personal Water Bottle
Now that you’ve packed all the essential things. Here are a few things to think about when planning a trip after COVID-19. These are the basic travel advisories for safe travel even at this time of the year. We’ve divided it into 3 sections- Before departing, during the travel, and after returning. So no matter what place you go to, you and your beloveds stay safe and have a great time.
- Steps to Take Before Your Travel
1. Get Yourself Vaccinated
- Read Travel Policies of the Destination- For Restrictions or Other Requirements
- Go Through the Travel Guide for WHO
- Pack Safety Stuff
- Give your Updated Contact to the Booking Airline/Agency
- Steps to Take During Travel
1. Wear your face masks all the time. Do not forget to cover both your nose and mouth when in public places.
- Avoid touching or getting in contact with strangers.
- Maintain Social Distancing by keeping a distance of at least 6 feet from others
- Do not touch your nose, mouth, and eyes with unsanitized hands.
- Keep sanitizing your hands often, and especially after touching some new object or a person. To sanitize your hands you can use soap & water oir an alcohol based sanitizer.
- Try to avoid touching public door handles, or any such frequently touched surfaces.
- Steps to Take After Your Travel
- Do not go to your friends and family for some time. If meeting, maintain a distance of at least 6 feets both outdoors and indoors.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, after regular intervals.
- Keep a check on your health. Be alert if you see any symptoms of Covid19.
4. If you see any symptoms, get yourself tested for coronavirus as soon as possible.