Southwest is the world’s largest low-cost air carrier letting 130 million travelers fly in a year through its extensive fleet of 735 aircraft. In 2021, it carried 99 million passengers to their scheduled destinations, realizing their travel goals and dreams without draining their pockets. No wonder, the Dallas-based air carrier has enjoyed a matchless loyalty from a maximum number of people and is the first choice for budget-savvy travelers. If you have booked tickets in Southwest and now you need to make flight changes, upgrade your seat, make same-day flight changes or cancel your ticket and make a refund request, you should know the ins and outs of managing Southwest travel bookings.
Why Learn Various Options To Manage Southwest Flight Booking?
Travel plans may change. Your best travel plans may go haywire in case of an emergency, such as sickness, death of a family member, a court jury, or military order. Besides these, you may like to upgrade your seats or add extra bags. For this, you can manage your trip online or on-call.
Managing Southwest Airlines Flight Booking is easy online as you can make flight changes, upgrade your seats, cancel your flight or add new passengers to your group with a few clicks of the mouse.
Travelers can select from any of the options mentioned below to change their Southwest flights.
#1. Online from the Southwest official website (Southwest.com)
#2. Through the Southwest mobile app
#3. Calling the Customer service representative or your travel agent
Manage Southwest Flight Travel Booking through the App
For managing your southwest flight booking online, you need to follow these steps.
- Log in to your Southwest account
- Enter your user name and password
- Click the ‘Flight tab’ on your account and find a dropdown menu
- Choose the ‘manage reservation’ option
- Click on either the ‘ Cancel’ or change button as per your travel needs
Online Southwest Flight Booking Changes or Cancelation
You can follow these steps to manage your Southwest Airlines reservations online.
- Visit the home page of Southwest.com
- Click on the ‘Flight’ option and you will find a dropdown menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage reservation’ option and you will be directed to a new page
- Enter your flight details like confirmation code, first name and last name and click search.
- You will see your currently booked southwest ticket
- Now you can click on change, cancel or other options to make the desired changes
Managing Southwest Flight Booking on Call
You can speak to a live customer service representative of Southwest on the toll-free number 1-800-35-9792 and convey your changed travel preferences.
If you have booked a ticket with an esteemed online travel agent like Airlineticketworld, you must call the travel agent to make the required flight changes. The proficient travel agents will change your flight ticket booking as per your desire or help you cancel and seek a refund in case you can’t take the flight.
So, what are you waiting for? Say goodbye to any concerns, check out and compare Southwest flight tickets prices, get the best deals from our travel agent and book Southwest tickets to fly to your dream destination seamlessly.