Flights to Honolulu Hawaii
Secure the Best Deal on Flights to Honolulu from AirlineTicketWorld
Want to enjoy the most unforgettable beach vacation with your soulmate? Plan a tour to Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii, and set for the most exciting trip of your life. Located on the southeast coast of Oahu, Honolulu is considered the best destination for honeymooners, retirees, and people looking for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation spot. If you are looking for cheap flights to Honolulu, you have come to the right destination. Airlineticketworld will help you book your Honolulu flight in the Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, United, Southwest, Delta, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, and American Airlines.
Do you know Honolulu is known as the Big Pineapple? Honolulu is Hawaii’s gateway to the world and provides a fabulous surfing destination at its golden beaches and paradise-like natural scenery. Apart from tourism, the pineapple industry plays a significant role in boosting the state’s economy.
Realize Your Travel Goal with Flights to Honolulu Hawaii
Do you find expensive flight tickets to Hawaii a travel plan breaker? A reputed online travel agency like AirlineTicketWorld will help you get the best travel deals on flights to Honolulu, Hawaii from Los Angeles, Chicago, Orlando, New York, or other US cities or international destinations. With the partnership with over 450 airlines, we facilitate travelers to get the best flight shopping experience and save max.
Based on your travel needs and preferences, you can choose to fly with your loved ones on your favorite airline in the choicest travel class. Before taking a trip to Honolulu or Waikiki, or any other Hawaiian Island, you must plan your tour well. Research about your place thoroughly, ask experienced travel advisors of ATW, and get invaluable insights that will make your tour planning a breeze and let you enjoy your tour to the utmost.
Tips to Book Cheap Flights to Honolulu
Book your flight in Alaska airlines to Honolulu from Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, or San Francisco and head to the Oahu Island, known as the surfing mecca of the world. Travelers can find the most affordable ticket prices to Honolulu in August and September.
Follow these valuable tips from expert travel advisors of ATW to help you book flights at the most economical rate and enjoy your Honolulu trip the most without bursting a budget.
- Book a direct flight from Philadelphia to Honolulu or any other US city at the lowest airfare in January, August, and September. You can keep yourself updated on the latest flight deals on Southwest for getting flight tickets at an unbeatable price.
- The peak season to visit Hawaii is in July and December, while the shoulder and off-peak months are May and September.
- Airlines that operate direct flight services from US cities to Honolulu include Delta, Alaska, United, Southwest Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Sun Country, and American Airlines.
- Booking Hawaii tickets 40-50 days before the departure is a golden rule you must follow to get the best airfare.
- Check Southwest’s Low fare calendar for the cheapest airfare.
- Travelers can book the cheapest flights to Honolulu or Hawaii Islands from West Coast states like Oregon, California, Salt Lake City, and Washington.
- Taking one-stop connecting flights to reach Hawaii from New York with JetBlue and Hawaiian Airlines will save money.
- Bundle your flight tickets with the best hotel deals and discounted car rentals from us, and get maximum savings that you can spend on dining, sightseeing, and various adventurous activities.
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, formerly known as Honolulu International Airport (HNL), is the major airport (largest one in Hawaii) that receives most of the local and international flights. Besides these, there are two other airports—Hilo International Airport (ITO) and Kona International Airport (KOA).
- HNL airport is just 5 km northwest of the Central Business District of Honolulu, sprawling in 4220 acres, and is the main hub of Hawaiian Airlines. It has three terminals and has a curbside check-in facility.
7 Must-visit Tourist Attractions in Honolulu
Whether looking for flights to Honolulu from San Antonio or flights from PHL to Honolulu, as a well-informed traveler, you must know various tourist attractions in Honolulu that will make your vacation more enjoyable. You can check out the following must-visit tourist attractions and must-do activities and travel to these places to tick them off from your bucket list.
- Aloha Tower
- Shangri La
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Pearl Harbor
- Beaches at Waikiki
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Koko Crater Railway Trail
Besides these, you can include Lolani Palace, Bishop Museum and Planetarium, Honolulu Museum of Art, USS Bowfin, and Manoa Falls in your itinerary to get the most out of your Hawaii trip.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) @ Honolulu Flight Booking
How can I find the cheapest flights to Honolulu?
Finding the cheapest flights from STL to Honolulu in Alaska, Delta or United is easy. Airline Ticket World will show you the best airfare or flight deals on various airlines. Use search filters and contact seasoned travel agents of ATW (AirlineTicketWorld) to get irresistible flight deals on your preferred airline. Check out the airfare calendar on your preferred airline and book your Hawaii Island trip with flexibility.
When is the best time to book flight tickets to Honolulu?
The best time to book flights to Honolulu is four to five weeks in advance in January, August, and September. Stay updated with the flight deals on Southwest.
Which airlines fly direct to Honolulu International Airport?
Airlines like Southwest, Alaska, Delta, United, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Hawaiian, JetBlue, and Sun Country airlines fly direct to Honolulu International airport. Among these, United Airlines brings the maximum number of travelers to Hawaii.
How long does it take for a flight to Honolulu?
It depends on which city you fly from. A non-stop flight to Honolulu from Dallas takes about 8 hours, while a flight from Los Angeles takes 5-6 hours. From New Delhi, it is 22 hours and 50 minutes with one-stop, while from London, it takes 17 hours with one-stop. Choose comfortable seats and enjoy a host of movies or in-flight entertainment.
How Airline Ticket World helps you buy the cheapest flight tickets to Honolulu?
AirlineTicketWorld (ATW) offers the best flight deals to travelers. You need to enter the travel date and destination airport (HNL) and get flight ticket costs on various airlines. Feel free to compare the ticket cost on multiple airlines and dates and choose the most affordable one. You can call our toll-free number +1-888-720-1433 to speak to our travel experts to get the best tour deals and unpublished prices for your cheap trip to Honolulu.