Asiana Airlines Reservation
Affordable Flight Booking for Asiana Airlines
Asiana Airlines is a major carrier based in South Korea. Headquartered in Seoul, the airline serves multiple domestic and international destinations. It is also considered the second most popular airline in the country after Korean Airlines. Being a member of the Star Alliance, you can expect multiple codeshare airlines tagged with Asiana Airlines. Asiana also has a great record for being an on-time performer and is rated as one of the top Asian airlines in terms of service and safety of its passengers.
Flying Destinations Asiana Airlines
With more than four continents in its list of destinations, Asiana Airlines travels to more than 90 destinations around the world when included with its cargo services. Some of the top countries in the world where the airlines offer their services are:
|1. Australia||15. India||29. Philippines|
|2. Austria||16. Indonesia||30. Portugal|
|3. Bangladesh||17. Italy||31. Russia|
|4. Belgium||18. Japan||32. Singapore|
|5. Brunei||19. Kazakhstan||33. Spain|
|6. Cambodia||20. Macau||34. South Korea|
|7. Canada||21. Malaysia||35. Sweden|
|8. China||22. Mongolia||36. Taiwan|
|9. Egypt||23. Myanmar||37. Thailand|
|10. France||24. Netherlands||38. Turkey|
|11. Germany||25. New Zealand||39. United Kingdom|
|12. Guam||26. Northern Mariana Islands||40. The United States|
|13. Hong Kong||27. Norway||41. Uzbekistan|
|14. Hungary||28. Palau||42. Vietnam|
Asiana Airlines also offers its services to around nine cities in the United States. The service includes both passenger as well as cargo services. Here is a list of cities in the US served by the airline:
|City||Airport Name||Service Type|
|Anchorage||Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport||Cargo|
|Atlanta||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||Cargo|
|Chicago||Chicago O’Hare International Airport||Cargo|
|Dallas/Fort Worth||Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport||Cargo|
|Los Angeles||Los Angeles International Airport||Passenger + Cargo|
|Miami||Miami International Airport||Cargo|
|New York City||John F. Kennedy International Airport||Passenger + Cargo|
|San Francisco||San Francisco International Airport||Passenger + Cargo|
|Seattle||Seattle–Tacoma International Airport||Passenger + Cargo|
As already mentioned, Asiana Airlines is a part of the Star Alliance which is also the biggest carrier alliance in the world. The collaborations help the airline partner with some of the best carriers across the globe. Here is a list of airlines companies that share code with Asiana Airlines:
|Air Astana||China Southern Airlines||Qantas|
|Air Busan||Copa Airlines||Qatar Airways|
|Air Canada||Croatia Airlines||S7 Airlines|
|Air China||EgyptAir||Shandong Airlines|
|Air India||Ethiopian Airlines||Shenzhen Airlines|
|Air Macau||Etihad Airways||Singapore Airlines|
|Air New Zealand||EVA Air||South African Airways|
|Air Seoul (Subsidiary)||Hong Kong Airlines||Swiss International Air Lines|
|All Nippon Airways||LOT Polish Airlines||Thai Airways International|
|Austrian Airlines||Lufthansa||Turkish Airlines|
|Brussels Airlines||Myanmar Airways International||United Airlines|
Fleet Size Asiana Airlines
Asiana Airlines has a massive 82 aircraft in their fleet. It is also one of the carriers that use multiple types of planes. Some of the aircraft used by Asiana Airlines are:
|Aircraft Name||In Service|
Asiana Airlines is also planning to add 32 new Airbus A321neo (20), Airbus A350-900 (8), and Airbus A350-1000 (9) to its fleet.
Asiana Airlines has a seat for everyone. You can get seats right from the most affordable Economy Class to the height and the most luxurious Suits. The airline offers a total of five types of classes or cabins. These are:
- Business Suite Class
- Business Smartium Class
- Business Class
- Economy Smartium Class
- Economy Class
Business Suite Class
Business Suite Class is the best offering from Asiana Airlines that money can buy. Here are some of the features that set Business Suite Class ahead of its competitors:
- Full Flat Beds cum Seats for the comfort and feel of your bedrooms.
- First Two-Door Seats in Korea that maximize your privacy.
- Enjoy In-flight entertainment on a large 32 inches TV set in your own space.
- Extra seat and space for your travel companions so you can have long chats and meals together.
- Mood lighting that changes its color as per the time of the day so you can have an energetic daytime as well as a silent and calming nighttime.
Business Smartium Class
Business Smartium Class is the second-best offering from Asiana Airlines that offers a whole lot of comfort and services. Some of these features are:
- Staggered Layout helps every passenger to have their own in and out access. This is extremely beneficial as you don’t have to disturb your co-passenger during your flight.
- Best-in-class in-flight meals and services that offer some of the best Korean as well as international foods from high-quality chefs.
- In-flight entertainment with your personal large screen TV that supports audio and videos on demand.
- A Bar and Lounge are available on the plane so you can just sit and relax and make new friends on your journey.
Business Class is also one of the best seating classes available on Asiana Airlines that offers multiple services. Some of these are:
- With a limited number of seats, you can have easy access in and out of your seats.
- The seats can be converted into a bed so you can have a home-like experience.
- You get your own personal cubical or space, so no one disturbs you during your journey.
- You can manually adjust your seat, till, recline or convert it into a bed.
- You get access to power sockets so you can charge all your electronic gadgets such as a laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
Economy Smartium Class
Economy Smartium Class is the perfect balance between affordability and comfort. Here are the features of Economy Smartium Class:
- You get four inches of more legroom as compared to the normal Economy Class on Asiana Airlines.
- Power outlets and USB sockets are available for all the seats in Economy Smartium Class.
- You get a personal entertainment screen on the back of all the seats.
- You get more overhead bin space ( 22x16x9 inches ), so you can comfortably fit your bags in it.
Economy Class is the most value for money offering from Asiana Airlines. Here are some of the most valued features of Economy Class:
- Spacious and Wider seats for more comfort even for long-haul flights.
- Entertainment on the go with an 11 inches entertainment screen that your can use for media viewing.
- You get a USB port or socket, so you charge up your mobile devices before reaching your destination.
Baggage Allowance and Policies
It’s very important for an airline to convey all the baggage-related information to its passengers. In the same way, a passenger needs to read and understand the allowance offered by the airlines. This will help you avoid stress as well as save your preciously earned money.
For your convenience, we have mentioned Asiana Airlines Baggage Allowance for different classes and cabins:
For Check-in Baggage
Check-in Bags are the luggage that you can take with you on-board. Here are all the policies related to check-in bags.
- For Economy Class passengers, you are allowed to carry one piece of bag that can weigh up to 22 pounds or 10 kilograms.
- The maximum allotted size for your bag should be 55 cm in length, 20 cm in depth, and 40 cm in width.
For Business Class passengers, you are allowed to carry exactly double the number of bags in economy class. You can bring:
- Two bags that can weigh up to 22 pounds or 10 kilograms.
- The maximum dimensions of your bags should not exceed 55 cm in length, 20 cm in depth, and 40 cm in width.
For Checked Baggage
Checked Baggages are the bags stored in your aircraft’s downward compartment. Here are the requirements that must be fulfilled to bring a bringing a checked bag with you:
- For economy class, you can bring up to two bags that can weigh up to 50 pounds or 23 kilograms each (50 lbs x 2).
- The maximum permitted size of each bag is 158 cm (l + w + h)
- For Business Class, you can bring up to two bags weighing up to 70 pounds or 32 kilograms each (70 lbs x 2).
- The maximum permitted size of each bag is 158 cm (l + w + h)
Asiana Airlines Cancelation Policy
Just like any other carriers designated to and from the United States, you can cancel your Asiana Airlines flight ticket for a full refund if you made a reservation within 24 hours. Please note that the time should not exceed 24 hours and should have at least a seven-day gap between cancelation and departure times.
Customer Care Number and How to Make Reservations
To get in touch with the Asiana Airlines customer care number, just give us a call at +1-888-720-1433. Our customer care team will be happy to assist you with all your queries and doubts about your:
- Flight Status
- Baggage Policy
- Flights, and other queries.
To make Asiana Airlines Flight Bookings, call us at +1-888-720-1433 and get the best deals and discounts on all your domestic and international flight bookings. Use code ATW20 to receive a discount of up to 20% on flight bookings and holiday packages.
Asiana Airlines Customer Support Numbers – Calls Us for Any Inquiry!!
|Asiana Airlines Customer Services Number||+1-888-720-1433 / 03-3836-2692|
|Asiana Airlines Phone Number||+1-888-720-1433 / 03-3836-2692|
|Asiana Airlines Flight Booking Number||+1-888-720-1433|
|Asiana Airlines Customer Service Number||+1-888-720-1433 / 03-3836-2692|
|Asiana Airlines Baggage Helpline Number||03-3836-2692|
|Asiana Airlines Phone Number||+1 888-720-1433|
|Asiana Airlines Cancellation Number||03-3836-2692|
|Asiana Airlines Changed My Flight Number||+1-888-720-1433|
|(Asiana Airlines) flights booking number||+1-888-720-1433|
|Asiana Airlines destinations map||80 Destination|
|Asiana Airlines Headquarters||Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Asiana Airlines Official Website||https://flyasiana.com/|