Do you plan to book your next flight with Allegiant? Whether you plan your tour to Las Vegas, Nevada or Orlando, St. Petersburg, or Phoenix, you can book the cheapest flight to your favorite destination in Allegiant either online or on-call. Before you book your flight, you must be well aware of the Allegiant Airline baggage policy that will help you make informed decisions and save maximum on your baggage fees.
If you want to know the baggage policy, baggage allowance, and fees on Allegiant Airlines, you have come to the right place. Read this blog to get the gist of Allegiant Baggage allowance and save money or fly seamlessly to your scheduled destination.
What Do You Need to Know about Allegiant Baggage Allowance?
Here is a low down of Allegiant Baggage allowance that you can take note of during your packing and preparation for the Allegiant flight.
- One Personal Item within the Specific Size Allowed for Free
You can bring one personal item which can be a small backpack, purse, or briefcase for free and keep it below the seat in front of you. Your personal item should not exceed 16 x 15 x 7 inches (40.6 x 38. 1x 17.8 centimeters). For any oversized personal item, you would require to pay a fee of $50- $75.
- A standard carry-on bag that Allegiant allows on its plane must be within 22 x 14 x 9 inches (55.9 x 35.6 x 22.9 cm). The cost of a carry-on bag depends on the fare class, specific route, frequent flier status, and the time, when you purchase the bag.
Check out the charge you need to incur when you purchase a carry-on bag:-
- At Booking: $16 – $35 (Based on route)
- Pre-Departure: $45
- At the airport (ticket counter): $50
- At the Gate: up to $75
- Travelers can check one to four checked bags, with each checked bag’s overall size not exceeding 80 inches (203 cm) and weight 40 pounds or 18.14 kg.
- When you check a bag at the time of booking, you can pay $21-$45 for each bag that is based on the route.
- Checking bags at Pre-departure requires paying $45 for each bag and $50 at the airport.
- If your carry-on or check bag exceeds the weight and size limit, be ready to cough up more money accordingly to cover the expenses:
- For extra weight Fee 40-70 pounds (18-32 kg): $50
- Overweight Fee 71-100 pounds (32.2-45.4 kg): $75
- Oversized Fee: $75
If you want to save money on baggage fees, you should ensure to pack lightly and follow the specified size and weight limit of each type of bag. You can prepay for carry-on and checked bags at the time of booking online or through the Allegiant mobile app.
Besides these, some cards help you reimburse the checked bag fees, such as Capital One Venture Rewards credit card, or Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit card.
Say goodbye to all your Allegiant flight booking or manage travel issues or any baggage related problem with Airlineticketworld.